GOAT CHEESE, HONEY AND BASIL MADELEINES – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: P
Cook time: 6 minutes
Yield: 40 pces
|2 large eggs|
|100 g flour|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|65 g butter|
|20 g honey|
|50 g goat cheese|
|6-8 basil leaves|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 pinch Espelette pepper|
- The day before (or 4 hours before cooking), melt the butter and honey in your sauce pan. Set aside.
- Pour the flour and baking powder in your bowl.
- Start whisking and add the eggs one by one.
- Whisk until you get an homogeneous mixture.
- Add the melted butter and honey. Whisk.
- Add the goat cheese cut in small cubes, the chopped basil, salt and Espelette pepper. Mix gently with a spatula.
- Place a cling film directly on the surface and set aside in your fridge for the night.
- The next day butter and flour the madeleine molds. Fill them in up to 3/4.
- Place them back in your fridge.
- Preheat your oven at 200 degrees C (390 F).
- Place your madeleines trays in the oven and lower the temperature immediately to 170 degrees C (340 F). Cook 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool down 5 minutes before unmolding.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent