CREPE MILLE TROUS RECETTES RECIPE
|1 1/2 cups fine semolina (250 g)|
|1/4 cup flour (30 g)|
|1 teaspoon instant dry yeast|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon baking powder|
|1 tablespoon sugar|
|2 1/2 cups lukewarm water (600 g)|
- In your blender, combine semolina with all powders except the baking powder.
- Place the sugar and salt on one side, the yeast on the other.
- Add the water little by little while whisking at low speed.
- Keep whisking for 5 minutes until the batter thickens. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- After this time, whisk the batter with the baking powder, make sure it’s well mixed.
- Heat the frying pan with a bit of oil.
- Pour batter and cook undisturbed until holes set on the surface and the crepe has no more wet spots.
- Serve hot!