DESSERT MANGUE MASCARPONE RECETTES RECIPE
|100 g shortcrust biscuits|
|3 egg yolks (60g)|
|114 g sugar|
|34 g water|
|1 gelatin sheet (optional)|
|250 g cold mascarpone|
|200 g cream|
|1 tablespoon iced sugar|
|1 tablespoon of honey|
- Take a large bowl and put the mascarpone in. Set aside in your fridge.
- In a pan, put the water and sugar. Heat until you get a syrup making little bubbles (2 minutes should be enough).
- At this point, if you want a firm cream, add the gelatin sheet (previously put in cold water).
- Add the syrup to the egg yolks in a bowl and whisk with your electric mixer for 5 to 6 minutes. The mixture should cool down. Put in your freezer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the syrup and eggs to the mascarpone and mix with a spatula until you get a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Set aside in your fridge.
- Make a firm chantilly cream with the cream and iced sugar.
- Add the chantilly cream to the mascarpone mixture (use a spatula).
- Set aside in your fridge for 2 hours.
- After the 2 hours, crush the biscuits and make a layer in your dish.
- Cover with mascarpone cream and set aside in the fridge for 6 hours at least.
- Peel and cut the mango in cubes.
- Heat the honey in a frying pan at medium heat.
- Add the mango and vanilla powder. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool down at room temperature.
- Once cooled down, add on top on your tiramisù. Set aside in your fridge for another hour.