PLAT MOZZARELLA RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Categories: low sugar,nut-free,vegetarian,Super Bowl,appetizers,snack
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0S
|6 skim mozzarella sticks|
|1 c. finely crushed Flamin’ Hot Cheetos|
|2 large eggs|
|3 tbsp. all-purpose flour|
|1/2 c. ranch dressing|
- Freeze mozzarella sticks until frozen solid, at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Set up a breading station: In a shallow bowl, add crushed Cheetos, in another bowl, whisk eggs until well beaten; and in another bowl, add flour.
- Coat frozen mozzarella sticks in flour, then dip in egg, then crushed Cheetos, repeat with egg, and repeat with Cheetos. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, watching carefully so cheese doesn’t ooze.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.