FRUIT DE SAISON Ã©TÃ© RECETTES RECIPE
|230 g flour|
|2 tbsp milk|
|130 butter at room temperature|
|50 g ground almond|
|1 pinch of salt|
|125 g iced sugar|
|2 egg yolks|
|100 g dark chocolate|
|200 g cream|
|1 tsp honey|
|***Passion fruit curd|
|240G passion fruit pulp|
|67 g butter|
|105 g sugar|
|3 g gelatine sheets|
|90 g liquid cream (30% fat)|
|15 macadamia nuts|
|30 g sugar|
- ***Shortcrust pastry
- Combine the flour, salt, ground almond and sugar in your food processor bowl.
- Cube the butter and mix medium speed until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the egg yolks and milk until it comes together.
- Wrap it in clingfilm and set aside in your fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat your oven at 190 C / 375 F degrees.
- Spread the pastry. Place it in your pastry ring.
- Cook for 20 min.
- Set aside on a cooling rack.
- ***Chocolate ganache
- Pour 50 g of cream in a saucepan. Add the honey.
- Heat to a boil. Stop heating immediately.
- Melt the chocolate with a double boiler. Pour the hot cream in 3 times until homogeneous.
- Add the remaining 150 g of cream, combine.
- Place a clingfilm directly on the ganache and set aside in your fridge for 4 hours.
- ***Passion fruit curd
- Soak the gelatine into cold water.
- Remove the pulp from the passion fruits.
- Pour the pulp, sugar and butter in your sauce pan. Cook 3-4 minutes at medium heat and whip gently.
- Add the 3 beaten eggs and cook at higher heat and whip more vigorously for 2-3 minutes. Your passion fruit curd should get thicker.
- Remove from the heat once your whisk makes furrows.
- Pour the curd through a strainer to remove the solid parts.
- Add the drained gelatine and combine.
- Pipe an insert on a baking mat (same shape as your pastry ring keeping it 1 cm smaller on each side) and set aside in your freezer.
- Let the rest of the passion fruit curd cool down in your fridge for 2 hours with a cling film on top.
- Whisk the 90 g cream into a firm chantilly cream.
- Whip the passion fruit curd until smooth and add gently the chantilly cream with a spatula.
- Pipe a layer of passion fruit curd on your pastry.
- Remove the insert from the freezer. Place it in the center on your pastry and press gently so that some ganache comes up on the sides.
- Whisk the chocolate ganache for a few minutes until firm and compact.
- Cover the insert with a layer of chocolate ganache. Flatten with a spatula.
- Pipe the rest of passion fruit curd and chocolate ganache using 3 different nozzles.
- Set aside in your fridge for 2 hours.
- Before serving, heat the sugar in a small frying pan to make a caramel. Add the macadamia nuts. Roll them in the caramel, remove from the pan and let cool down.
- Place the macadamia nuts on the tart and serve.