CHOCOLATE AND CARAMEL LAYER CAKE – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
|150 g Greek yoghurt|
|130 g sunflower oil|
|300 g sugar|
|330 g flour|
|13 g baking powder|
|3 large eggs|
|1,3 whipped dark chocolate ganache|
|1,3 whipped caramel ganache|
- The day before, prepare the two ganaches.
- On D day, preheat your oven at 160 degrees.
- If you have a food processor (KitchenAid, Thermomix, …), put all the ingredients in the bowl and mix at medium speed for 30 secondes.
- If you don’t have a food processor, mix the Greek yoghurt with the oil and sugar.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, one by one.
- Pour the batter into your buttered mold.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- At the end, check if your cake is baked enough with a knife.
- Unmold and let cool down on a grid.
- When the cake has fully cooled down, cut it horizontaly in 2 or 3 layers. If the top of your cake is too curved, don’t use it, you can eat it like this.
- Place a cake layer on your serving plate. Add ganache and spread with a spatula.
- Place the two other layers and add ganache each time.
- Finish decorating by piping the two ganaches on the top and sides of your cake.
- Set aside in your fridge until serving.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent