RECETTE DE PETITS GATEAUX DE NOEL RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: TYRARACHELE
Total time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 buche de Noel
|2 cups heavy cream|
|½ cup confectioners’ sugar|
|½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|6 egg yolks|
|½ cup white sugar|
|⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract|
|⅛ teaspoon salt|
|6 egg whites|
|¼ cup white sugar|
|confectioners’ sugar for dusting|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whip cream, 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, 1/2 cup cocoa, and 1 teaspoon vanilla until thick and stiff. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar until pale in color, light and frothy. Blend in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, and salt. In large glass bowl, using clean beaters, whip egg whites to soft peaks. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, and beat until whites form stiff peaks. Immediately fold the yolk mixture into the whites. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cake springs back when lightly touched. Dust a clean dishtowel with confectioners’ sugar. Run a knife around the edge of the pan, and turn the warm cake out onto the towel. Remove and discard parchment paper. Starting at the short edge of the cake, roll the cake up with the towel. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Unroll the cake, and spread the filling to within 1 inch of the edge. Roll the cake up with the filling inside. Place seam side down onto a serving plate, and refrigerate until serving. Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.
Calories 275.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 27.6 g, CholesterolContent 156.8 mg, FatContent 17.7 g, FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 5.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 10.4 g, SodiumContent 72.4 mg, SugarContent 22.9 g
RECETTE DES SPAGHETTIS BOLOGNAISES RECETTES RECIPE
Total time: 0S
Prep time: 0S
Cook time: 1 hours
|500 g minced beef|
|2 cloves of garlic|
|400 ml tomato sauce|
|2-3 tablespoons of olive oil|
|1 teaspoon of tomato concentrate (optional)|
|Red mild pepper|
- Mince the onion and cook it in a large sauce pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Set aside the onion and garlic (to avoid aver cooking).
- Add an extra tablespoon of olive oil, add the beef and cook at high heat.
- Once your meat is cooked, add the onion and garlic and cover with the tomato sauce (and add the tomato concentrate).
- Season with spices and herbs.
- Add salt (do not add pepper until the end of the cooking).
- Cook at low-medium heat for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Check your seasoning and add pepper.
- It’s ready!