ALSATIAN APPLE TART – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 1 hours
|4 or 5 apples|
|40 g sugar|
|10 cl cream|
|10 g of vanilla sugar (optional)|
|A bit of quince jelly (optional)|
- Preheat your oven at 220 degrees.
- Peel and cut your apples in slices.
- Spread the pastry and place it in your buttered mold.
- Place your apple slices on the pastry and bake for 25 minutes.
- During that time, mix the egg and sugar until you get an homogeneous (but non foamy) mixture.
- Add the cream to the egg and sugar.
- After 25 minutes, remove the mold from the oven, pour the cream/egg/sugar on the apple slices and put the tart back in the oven for 15 more minutes.
- At the end of the baking, you can spread some quince jelly on the warm tart to give a shiny look.
- Cool down on a grid.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent