ROASTED CHICKEN – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Yield: 5 – 6
|1 chicken (4 pounds)|
|2 rosemary stalks|
|4 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1 glass of water|
- Preheat your oven at 200 degrees.
- Mix the oil and honey in a cup, add a few thyme leaves.
- Place the chicken in your dish and brush the oil/honey mixture all over.
- Spread flower salt, pepper and place the thyme and rosemary around the chicken.
- Place in the oven. After 20-30 minutes, turn upside down and pour water in the dish.
- Spread juice regularly and turn upside down again when roasted on the second side.
- Lower to 180 degrees and keep cooking for 40-45 minutes (spread juice again).
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent