BIERE PROTEINE RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Zach
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|4 (12 ounce) cans beer|
|1 large onion, thinly sliced|
|2 teaspoons red pepper flakes|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Combine beer and onion slices in a large pot; bring to a boil. Add bratwurst, pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove bratwurst to a plate. Reduce heat to low and let onions simmer until needed.
- Cook bratwurst on the preheated grill, turning occasionally to get char marks, until no longer pink in the middle, 5 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Serve bratwurst with onions.
Calories 381.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.7 g, CholesterolContent 69.2 mg, FatContent 27.4 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 13.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.4 g, SodiumContent 1030.6 mg, SugarContent 0.8 g